; Plisherrific: Dusky Lavendar - Miniso Japan Purple

Jun 22, 2017

Dusky Lavendar - Miniso Japan Purple

I like to try nail polishes from new brands that I haven't used before, so I decided to give this one a shot.

[Dusky Lavendar]
The Miniso Japan stores are popping open everywhere in Sydney and they have a small nail polish collection too. I decided to give a dusky purple foil a shot. It doesn't seem to have a name, and on the label, all it says is "Product: Purple".
 
[Nails against bottle]
The bottle of nail polish looks kind of retro-ish. The nail polish is opaque in two coats and the colour is rather pretty, a shiny but dusty colour. But honestly? It stinks. It just smells really, really bad. I found it almost unbearable as I used it.

[Miniso Japan Purple]
The two photos shows the nail polish under different lighting.

It looks lovely enough but I don't think I'll be buying anymore nail polishes from Miniso with how badly it smells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment