; Plisherrific: Melting Moments - Maybelline Lavender Love, Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Born Pretty BP-L029

Jun 5, 2017

Melting Moments - Maybelline Lavender Love, Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Born Pretty BP-L029


So I followed up my mediocre mani last week with some stamping to try to get my stamping mojo back. Did it work?

[Drip drop Dali]
Weeeellll, you may notice above that I ran into some other troubles! I'll explain as we go along...

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love (2 coats)]
My base was Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love, a lavender creme polish.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Purple Reign (stamping); Plate: Born Pretty BP-L029;
Base: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love (2 coats)]
I stamped over that with Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, a super gorgeous rich purple shimmer stamping polish. The pattern was from Born Pretty plate BP-L029 - another floral-themed stamping plate (boy, do I have a lot of those!).

[Base: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Born Pretty BP-L029]
Anyway, everything was going great...! Until... I'd evidently been very generous with floating a thick layer of topcoat over my stamping, and then not been so careful and had my hands pointed downwards and the polish, base and all went slip sliding down towards the end of my nails! Lesson learned, not so much topcoat, and keep em level as it dries! Phew~


0 comments:

Post a Comment