; Plisherrific: Double Up - Born Pretty Holo Polish 21, Born Pretty BP-L020

Oct 23, 2017

Double Up - Born Pretty Holo Polish 21, Born Pretty BP-L020


Ah, what can I say... two holos are better than one!

[Go holo go!]
I've had some holographic stamping polishes from Hit the Bottle in my stash for ages but never got around to trying them out, so this is what I've done!

[Bottle to nail: Born Pretty Holo Polish #21 (2 coats)]
My base was a dark navy linear holographic - Born Pretty Holo Polish #21. So I figured a light stamp over the top would show up nicely over this shade.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Holo there Beautiful! (stamping);
Base: Born Pretty Holo Polish #21 (2 coats); Plate: BP-L020]
This lovely silver holographic stamping polish is Hit the Bottle Holo there Beautiful! It was sooo easy to stamp with and easily picked up the intricate lace pattern from Born Pretty plate BP-L020.

[Base: Born Pretty Holo Polish #21 (2 coats);
Stamping
: Hit the Bottle Holo there Beautiful!, Born Pretty BP-L020]
The holographic sparkle also transferred perfectly, so I really have only good things to say about this (as with all other Hit the Bottle products that I've tried!). I'd love to try this out with longer nails, or perhaps a less intricate pattern as it's a bit hard to see the fine detail from afar.


0 comments:

Post a Comment