; Plisherrific: Red Snow - BeautyBigBang Red Stamping polish, BeautyBigBang05 Winter Tartan plate, Color Club Pretty in Platinum

Feb 7, 2018

Red Snow - BeautyBigBang Red Stamping polish, BeautyBigBang05 Winter Tartan plate, Color Club Pretty in Platinum


We are powering through these reviews for BeautyBigBang! I've been quite happy so far with the products I've tested. Let's keep going and see how the next one goes.

[BeautyBigBang Red Stamping Polish]
For today's review, I have a bottle of Red Nail Stamping Polish (J6415TM-6A) to show you. This polish comes in a black and gold cardboard box with a handy cutout in the front so you can tell what colour it is. You get a total of 9ml of polish, so plenty to play with!

[BeautyBigBang05]
I have already reviewed stamping plate BeautyBigBang05 in my last post, so this time I'm going to pick out a pattern from this Christmas-themed plate to try out in a full manicure.

[Plate to nail: BeautyBigBang05; Base: Color Club Pretty in Platinum;
Stamping: BeautyBigBang Red stamping polish]
Here's what I picked! This is the design in the middle of the bottom row, which is a tesselated snowflake design. I chose this one because it was past Christmas by the time I got this, so I wanted something festive, but not too obvious!

[Base: Color Club Pretty in Platinum;
Stamping: BeautyBigBang Red stamping polish, BeautyBigBang05]
I started with a pearly white base, Color Club Pretty in Platinum (previously reviewed here, gosh, over 5 years ago!). I wanted something faintly snowy, that would show a nice contrast against the red stamping.

[Bottle to nail: BeautyBigBang Red stamping polish;
Base: Color Club Pretty in Platinum; Stamping plate: BeautyBigBang05]
I have to say, I am so happy with this stamping polish! It's such a bright true red, and was really easy to apply to the plate and scrape. The pattern also transferred beautifully.

[Base: Color Club Pretty in Platinum;
Stamping: BeautyBigBang Red stamping polish, BeautyBigBang05]
In addition, the pattern is a very generous size so I even managed to stamp more than one nail at a time by making sure I filled the whole design out when applying polish and scraping.

I'm so pleased with this mani. It was really fuss-free and both the stamping polish and plate worked together beautifully. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out more from BeautyBigBang. You can find this red stamping polish here and the stamping plate here, and as usual, you can use our 10% off code above when shopping at BeautyBigBang. =)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really good red stamping polish! And the manicure turned out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete