; Plisherrific: Net Gain - OPI This Color's Making Waves, Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Bundle Monster BM-208

Mar 12, 2018

Net Gain - OPI This Color's Making Waves, Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Bundle Monster BM-208


 I decided to jazz up last week's polish with some stamping goodness so here it is...

[Eye-catching]
I really quite like this effect of the gold sparkle peeking out between the stamping! Apologies for the tipwear in these photos... I'd had the base on for a week at this point.

[Bottle to nail: OPI This Color's Making Waves (3 coats)]
Quick recap - my base shade is OPI This Color's Making Waves, a blue shimmer polish with scatter gold microglitter.

[Base: OPI This Color's Making Waves (3 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Bundle Monster BM-208]
I chose the stamping pattern above off Bundle Monster plate BM-208. It kinda could pass for scales or fishnet! I'll choose fishnet to keep up with the beach/sea theme going... =p

[Base: OPI This Color's Making Waves (3 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Purple Reign, Bundle Monster BM-208]
My stamping polish was Hit the Bottle Purple Reign - such a gorgeous royal purple shade! Against the blue base polish, it definitely takes on a more royal blue hint. No issues at all with either the plate or the stamping polish, both picked up and transferred beautifully onto the nail.

I was quite happy with how this turned out in the end! The contrast between the two shades and textures is really striking, and a lot more obvious in real life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment