; Plisherrific: Perfect Plum - Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith

Mar 26, 2018

Perfect Plum - Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith


I find that I'm building up quite the collection of holographic polishes - they're just sooo sparkly..

[Plum gorgeous]
That said, this one is actually pretty understated though, don't you think?

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith (2 coats)]
This pretty is Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith - a gorgeous deep plummy/magenta purple linear holo. I don't think I have a shade quite like it, even though at first glance it seems like quite a common shade.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith]
I really like something about this shade though. I don't really like straight purple polishes (le gasp!) but tweaking it towards the pink spectrum really does it for me!

[2 coats: Dance Legend Achieve the Zen-ith]
The holo flame is not overly in-your-face, but it is still a good amount of sparkle for such a rich shade. Formula was great as always, self-levels and dries smooth and glossy, although I used topcoat anyway as usual!


0 comments:

Post a Comment