; Plisherrific: Oxidative - Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes

Apr 16, 2018

Oxidative - Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes


I'm back with yet another holographic polish..!

[Galvanised]
It was a bit difficult to capture this one, but I've tried my best...

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes (2 coats)]
This is Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes, a rust-leaning red holo with larger holographic glitter particles. The combination of the red holo base and the holo glitter gives it a scattered holographic look, with a subtle linear holo.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes]
As you can see, it looks different in all the photos! In real life, it's more of a deeper, slightly darker red. I think the first photo is closest in shade to what it looks like.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Rustic Vibes]
Formula was great as usual with excellent opacity. I used two coats here and topped off with topcoat. Nice and fuss-free, but I'm undecided if it stands out all that much from all the other red holo polishes I already own!


0 comments:

Post a Comment